Careers at Western Environmental Liner
Additional incentive to crew member & Driver is also available for applicants meeting driver requirements.
Position: Seasonal Tarp/Silage Field Installer Crew Member
Seasonal Pay Rate: Starting rate may vary depending on location. Piece Rate can go up to $25.00/hr + driving bonus for eligible applicants.
PTO, Health Insurance, Holiday Pay & 401k is available for eligible employees.
Housing & transportation is provided for selected applicants from out of the area.
Interested applicants must come to our office Monday – Friday 7AM to 4PM to complete an application form and for a job interview.
- Employee will be part of tarp/silage installation crew and will also be assigned to drive the crew from job to job.
- Must be capable to do physical labor work in AZ heat and flexible to work odd/long hours and weekends. Job is 100% outdoor. Experience is not necessary.
- This is a full-time seasonal job and can last up to 4 months. Opportunities for permanent positions may be available based on performance.
- Must be at least 23 years old w/ 3-yr US driving history and no major violations.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US.
- This is a safety sensitive job position and prospective employees are required to undergo drug testing upon acceptance of job offer. Company performs weekly random drug testing as well.
- This job is classified as Agricultural labor and there is no overtime compensation.
- Crew member at $13/hr seasonal rate is also available for applicants not meeting driver requirements.
For more information about this job, please contact us.
Tolleson AZ8120 W Harrison St., Tolleson AZ 85353
Romulus, NY5537 RT 96-A , ROMULUS, NY 14541
Great Bend, KS120 S Patton Rd., Great Bend KS 67530
Twin Falls, ID211 Freightway St, Twin Falls, ID 83301
El Centro, CA650 E HEIL AVE, EL CENTRO, CA 92243